All the Christmas commotion is really heating up! and so has the weather!
This is a little reminder to stay hydrated.
Sometimes drinking water all the time can get boring so I've got a few suggestions for you to make it more exciting!
1. Add a drop or two of good quality essential oil like lemon, lime, peppermint, spearmint, wild orange or grapefruit! My favourite is my DoTerra Lemon oil, yum!
2. Add some fresh mint, lemon, cucumber, strawberries, blueberries or orange.
3. Enjoy a cold pressed juice. It's basically water, nutrients and easy to digest sugars!
3. Enjoy an iced tea. Here's one I love...
- Pour 1 cup boiling water over 2 peppermint tea bags and 2 slices fresh ginger, smashed. Steep 5 minutes. Let cool. Strain, stir in honey to taste, and pour over ice. It's super refreshing but also great for calming an upset tummy.
4. Go for a mineral water for something different. We're only a short 35 minute drive from dozens of Daylesford's natural mineral springs where you can collect your own, for free!
Remember, being hydrated gives you more energy, makes you looks younger, makes you think clearer and improves all-round function of the body.
What's your favourite way to jazz up water? I'd love to know